2. I can't decide which I like more, the pink garden hose or the antler holder!
3. That star spangled get-up is a vintage circus costume, and I really really want to wear it basically everywhere I go.
4. That's right, and I'm damn proud, too. I think this Joy of Ex print should be in my future (separate from the rest of the house) kitchen, along with its "My Kitchen is for Dancing" counterpart.
5. I've been in such a mood lately to go to a Farmer's Market and wander around. I used to go a lot back in college when I had Fridays off, but apparently that's less of thing once you're employed.
2. So now annariflebond is making wallpaper? I'm going to need to buy a house ASAP and make every room floral themed.
3. I completely adore this outfit from georgiazogopoulos, especially the pairing of stripes and cheetah. I wish I new how to pattern mix, it scares me!
4. The "My thermos runneth over" backdrop featured on ruffledblog is so epic... combines my love of photo booths and vintage camping gear!
5. This is a Frenchie named Alfie, and he was hanging out at the blushshop. The real question is, why isn't he hanging out at my house?
6. My love for sibylline_m's deliriously good art and my obsession with Twin Peaks combines in this dreamy piece. Please make prints (and draw the diner girls next!)!
2. I'm seeing peonies all over the place now! Just in time, Mint Loves Social Club wrote a post all about how to make them last longer.
3. Totally obsessed with Jessica Harrison's tattooed porcelain figurines.
4. Been jamming to this track that Darling Magazine highlighted; it's called "Circles" by machineheart, and I can't wait to see where these guys are headed.
5. HOLY MOLY IT'S PAPER! Layers and layers of colorful cut paper make up Maud Vantours sculptures (sculptures? Not sure what else to call them!), and they're all definitely worth a look (or two, I can't stop).