2. I adore the illustration on this vintage cake decorating book, that frumpy coconut cat is awesome.
3. The color of this door is perfection. I have an overwhelming desire to go to Paris and take pictures in front of all the pretty doors. All of them.
4. I'm not one for beauty tutorials, but this speaks to me. Plus, I'm in the market for a new concealer.
2. I wanna go run around in a field with a mountain in a cool hat like britynndavis. Looks like a lot more fun than I'm having at my desk...
3. I'm obsessed with seperates, especially when it involves a pencil skirt and a crop top, and stylebyeldh has a SPARKLY one. Too good.
4. Dolly's #sadcinco was everything to me. She's clearly not a big fan of tequila.
2. Absolutely loved this hand-lettered envelope addressing tutorial from Ladyfingers Letterpress on Oh So Beautiful Paper. Great pen recommendations, too!
3. This whole Brooklyn wedding featured on Ruffled was gorgeous, but THIS SHOT. I melt. Please someone get me a pint of Ben & Jerry's ASAP.
4. I really enjoyed the post on A Beautiful Mess about was results you get from different prime lenses. I want an 85mm so bad it burns.
Bonus Material: An entire tumblr of cats that look like Pin-up illustrations. It's as good as it sounds (NSFW due to extreme kitty sexiness).
With love, daydreams, and a great desire for it to be 5 o'clock already,