2. I don't know how this is possible, but messy buns are just so... pretty.
3. Flowers AND butterflies! If I could get a way with such a whimsical look at the office, you best believe I would.
4. I could, however, probably go with a statement ponytail.
5. This little cutie is so awesome, and she definitely can rock a killer pompadour (yes, I am having hair envy over a seven year old).
2. Randomactsofpastel recreates Marie Antoinette in a way that's so evocative of the Sophia Coppola film, all the while seeming totally wearable.
3. I love this wildfoxcouture illustration with that bubble gum pink hair! Such lovely watercolor work.
4. Annariflebond's new haircut is so darling! Could she be any cuter?
5. Gotta keep those locks in check! This "Get It Together" comb from izolanyc is just the ticket!
6. More pink hair... lateafternoon's spontaneous color change has me wishing that I could go pastel (has anyone tried hair chalk??)
2. The sparkly, dewy look of this bun paired with fresh greenery brings such freshness to a more wintery look.
3. Design Love Fest posted a great tutorial for a textured look, featuring a fishtail braid, and hair chalk... (I feel like this is a sign for me to try hair chalk. The cosmos want this.)
4. The tiny lavender bow bedecked ponytails in the newest For Love & Lemons lookbook have me wanting to try out this hairstyle (not to mention the clothes, but don't even get me started on that).
5. More lookbook love, this time for the luscious curls featured in the Wildfox Couture "Royal Romance" shoot.
but maybe not so inspired that you run out and buy hair chalk on your lunch break. Talking to myself, sorry.
With (imaginary) flowers in my hair, Rachel