2. Love love this quote. Seeing this was definitely a 'right thing at the right time' kinda moment for me.
3. Absolutely adore this Malibu engagement shoot; great car, great dress, great light!
4. I've been wanting to try my hand at making macarons, and one recipe I want to attempt are these black sesame with 'nutter butter' filling ones... sounds so divine.
2. Love this colorful, gold bedecked tea party (again with the macarons, I need to make some!) that crazystylelove captured at Blush Shop.
3. The composition and the fashion of this image captured by lizamedvedeva is just so perfect. Spring looks decidedly less warm in Russia.
4. This soda shop pastel confection from lelathewolf is dreamy, and there's really no other word to describe it.
5. Always a good question to ask ourselves, thanks joshuaweaver.
2. I can't wait to try out this recipe for Moroccan Mint Tea that Mint Loves Social Club posted after her recent trip.
3. Jo March from Louisa May Alcott's classic novel "Little Women" has always been one of my favorite literary heroines, and I liked that Darling Magazine revived her spirit in this article.
4. I've been eyeing some Herbivore Botanicals goodies for a while now, but after Door Sixteen's product review I'm definitely thinking a purchase is in my future.
Never, and in the trash."
With espresso in hand, Rachel