2. I indeed want to come see! I've had such a strong wanderlust since returning from Mexico.
3. This floral on floral wallpaper, art, and chair is such a magnificent combination; so bright and sunny for working on projects.
4. I want to try out this photo transfer method; it would be fun way to display some vacation pics on my new clip frame!
5. Flatlays are some of my favorite design tricks, and I absolutely adore this rosy invitation suite display.
2. I own this forloveandlemons Love Knot bra in pink, and I wish I was wearing it while lounging in bed right now.
3. Sunnmy is Russian (I think) so I have no idea what's going on in this photo, but it doesn't matter because it's gorgeous (inset emoji with hearts for eyes).
4. Heading the right way with stephvalerie, and her dang cute shoes.
5. As if the thought of having a picnic in an abandoned Nashville airport wasn't cool enough, now thiswildidea and Maddie the Coonhound are there too. So jealous.
6. How stunning is the photo from frenchpeony's wedding? Absolutely magical, if I do say so myself.
2. Watermelon cake! This healthy dessert option from A Subtle Revelry is still off limits to me (no melon allowed!), but I can't get over how pretty it is.
3. Oh man, this entire shoot on The Weaver House is to die for, took me a long time to decide on which one to use for the collage (but you should just go look at them all).
4. I really enjoyed this article on why we travel from Darling Magazine, which I just recently discovered and is my new go-to for awesome, relevant to my life content.
5. These balloon sculptures by Todd Robinson make me giggle a little bit, big thanks to The Jealous Curator for the dose of happy!