2. I have't quite gotten the Mexico-vibes out of my system yet obviously, though I managed to come home from vacation without buying a single blanket!
3. On my bucket list: own a grumble of pugs (did you know that was what a group of them is called? So awesome).
4. I need this shirt to say "Mermaids don't schedule your meetings for you", and then it would be perfect.
5. The set up of this tiny room is great; the gallery wall surrounding the mirror is fabulous, and I want a closer look at all of the treasures lined up on the low bookshelf/dresser.
6. DIY confetti slingshots. Guess what I'm bringing to the next party I'm invited to?
2. Kendallhanna in Free People with teepees is fueling the road trip fire I've got going inside me; barely back two days and I'm already planning my next getaway!
3. Another jimmymarble shot, but I just can't say no to pink nails and glitter!
4. My lovely friend sarahshels was in New Orleans eating beignets... I want to be in New Orleans eating beignets. Actually, I want to be anywhere eating beignets.
2. The Jealous Curator is my favorite art blog because I'm always really taken by the artists she chooses to highlight, and it's no exception with these melty confection creations by Anna Barlow.
3. Obsessed with this editorial that Wildfox's Kimberly Gordon shot for Fete Champetre.
4. This adorable wedding featured on Ruffled used books and library slips for a combined seating card and favor!