2. I love this gorgeous yet simple white dress, an Alexandra Grecco piece that's unfortunately no longer available. All of her stuff is just fabulous really, and definitely an Instagram feed worth following too.
3. This geode inspired table setting is both fun and yet extremely elegant, which is a combination I try to emulate (but mostly I just come out a little wacky with moments of class. I do my best.)
4. A Sparkling Cucumber & Rosemary Cocktail is something I need to try, like immediately. Is it 5 o'clock yet?
Bonus Material! I'm quite literally obsessed with this clip compiled from a slow motion video booth that was set up at what must have been such an awesome wedding. The last shot where the bride and groom kiss passionately while confetti rises, slowly, from the ground up? EPIC. I've watched the video several times and am hell bent on having one at my wedding (keep in mind, I'm not even engaged).
2. I'm in creative love with this photo from jimmymarble, his quirky and brightly hued feed always makes me smile!
3. Blisskatherine's engagement ring is so gorgeous; congrats to her on that big news! (and that big ring!)
4. And the award for cutest ever pregnant lady goes to amberfillerup, whose maternity wear is better looking than the rest of my regular wardrobe. If I get pregnant and look even half as awesome, I'm going to count it as a major success.
5. Again, did I mention I'm going to Mexico? Is my love for Mexican blankets getting redundant? Shopbicyclette seems to be channeling everything I'm dreaming about (per the usual).
2. The colors of this fantastic brunch creation from friends of Design Love Fest are feeding my desperate urge to throw a brunch party in the incredibly near future.
3. The photography from this colorful loft wedding is so lovely, and I'm really digging the quirky bride who flaunted neon pink and orchid died hair!
4. This dreamy art installation at the Portland International Airport is entitled 'Underwater Flight'. Head over to The Weaver House Blog to see some up close shots of the sculpture and to learn more about the artist, who is a friend of the Weaver sisters.
We're half way through the week; it can't seem to go any slower right now, but hopefully a few of these link will perk you up! What's inspiring you this week? Share a link below, because I'd love to see too!
Have a good one! XO, Rachel