2. Carrie of wishwishwish got engaged, and it's definitely up for debate whether her ring, or the custom cheeseburger ring box, is the most adorable thing.
3. I've got some strong hair love for what's going on over at studiomucci, it's just so rad!
4. A snappy reminder from prismboutique that being nice never goes out of style.
5. I'll probably be getting my manicure fixed up this weekend, but the whole time I'll be dreaming about nicolettemason's jazzy nail decals. Tacos are cool for work, right?
2. Wherever this watermelon-drink infused swimming pool is, send me there, please.
3. Love this "Wonders of Life I" illustration (I heart cloches, real and drawn).
4. After watching the documentary "Tiny" on Netflix (it's streaming, and I highly recommend it), my interest in the Tiny House Movement has been rekindled. These little Texas numbers are mighty cute!
2. Just when I thought I couldn't love Darling Magazine anymore, they write up a little ode to the midi-skirt. They really just get me.
3. These Vietnamese propaganda posters aimed at involving women in the war force (many featuring a call to arms) are quite beautiful, which I thinks them that much freakier.
4. This isn't a blog but an interactive web page that anyone who fancies themselves a reader or writer will enjoy!
Bonus Material: If you're looking for another documentary to watch after "Tiny", and you're in the mood for something that's going to make your mind feel like it's been wrung like a dishrag (don't look at me like that, it' s fun!) you should stream "The Institute." After you watch it and you want to know what you just watched, I recommend this and this article (but don't spoil it by reading them first!).