2. This dress is so flipping gorgeous, I can't stand it. I think has to do with all of the sheer 1930's dresses I've been coveting on Etsy as of late.
3. Well if that just isn't the nicest pool house you've ever seen, I don't know what is. Anything with Classical architecture gets me giddy (it's the Ancient Greek Art History major in me), and it's not bad paired with tropical aquamarine water.
4. I need to live in a loft at some point in my life. You would think that living in a studio would have me dreaming of walls, but it seems to be having the opposite effect...
5. And my loft (or my Classical pool house) should definitely have some of this tile.
Bonus Material: The Pinterest Drinking Game. By the looks of it, sips of beer might be your best choice #tooreal
2. Ffranklyspeakingg shared this adorable print, which I want for spring on something/anything. Can't you imagine fluttering about somewhere with that on?
3. Dolly is leahhofff 's new kitty, and I'm in love with her. Only someone with no heart at all wouldn't crumble under that barrage of adorable derpiness.
4. Sea foam green, gold glitter, and little diamonds? Umm yes please. I'm on board with these wedding RSVPs that casslavalle shared.
2. KITTY SCARF. SO CUTE. These Leah Reena Goren perfections were on Honey Kennedy this week; there's also tigers, flowers, and people.
3. I've had big love for Shelter Co. for a long time now, and that love was only deepened by these gorgeous images from The Cream Los Angeles Event on Green Wedding Shoes.
4. Emilee Anne has such sweet taste, but I'm particularly fond of this post, since it featured so many of my faves: Wildfox sunnies, macarons, a floral dress, and New York architecture.
Bonus Material: I laughed so hard I cried while reading these 35 Hilarious and Awful Cooking Fails that Shutterbean shared on her I Love Lists Friday post. It was kind of embarrassing because I was at work and the IT guy saw me basically sobbing over my keyboard. Which is probably why he thinks my last one stopped working...