2. I'm not usually a huge fan of hammocks in houses because they often can look sort of childish, but I love how elegant this one looks! Fabulous styling in this home.
3. Just really obsessed with this photograph. Maybe it's the lighting? The open back blouse? Maybe the pose?
4. I'm not usually not a hat person or, umm, a donut person really. Please don't hate me (but on that note, don't expect a donut themed post for donut day on Friday, either). But, I do LOVE this DIY donut hat!
5. Kitties and avacados?? What more could a girl ask for in a print?
2. I've been feeling like I need more high waisted bikini bottoms, and vetaelisa has provided the proof that yes indeed, I should have more. And they should be floral.
3. Big shout out to am_bitieuse's pug Lucca, for looking exactly how Monday feels.
4. Inspirational tile work on millayvintage's feed; a quick reminder of what drives a meaningful life!
5. A whole hanging rack of delicious pastels makes me a little giddy, but basically everything that adoredvintage posts has that effect.
2. Nicole and Natalie's wedding featured on Ruffled is ridiculously great, probably my favorite of the season. All of the details are perfectly perfect; definitely worth the extra click to see all of their fabulous photos!
3. Really enjoyed this interview on Creative Mornings with Sara McNally on how she started her letterpress business.
4. Love this gallery of swimsuits designed just for breast cancer survivors who have gone through mastectomies, something I had never considered would be different (but totally makes sense). It's a beautiful testament to the strength, ingenuity, and compassion of women.
5. Happy Hunters threw a flower potluck, where everybody brought something and they crafted lovely bouquets together (and ate great looking snacks). This is something I'd love to do this summer!