2. These sassy ladies are my style icons of the summer. Please direct me to where I can get those shorts (and one of those tiny waists, too).
3. A coral and citrus ombre honeycomb wall? My trendy sensors are on overload #putabirdonit
4. I love the color, print, cut, and fullness of this dress (#putanotherbirdonit). In short, I find it to be quite perfect (and of course, the Pinterest link doesn't work. Anyone know where this is from?).
2. Margoandme is in France, and there are so many doors. SO MANY. Why is it that every week without fail, Instagram makes me want to fly to Paris to take pictures with doors, of all things.
3. I want to be in Vegas wearing a big hat and floral bikini with a big fruity beverage in a pool just like northern_daisy. She clearly had this Memorial Day weekend thing down.
4. And in this edition of blaireadiebee wearing stripes and being adorable... In all seriousness though, I really do think I need a croquet set (well, I think my mother needs one, given that she's the one with an actual yard).
5. Okay, can we talk about how one of my major dreams in life is to go in a cross county roadtrip in a VW van with a string of vintage clothes tied across the backseat? Sara_libby is sitting in a mint one. W.A.N.T.
2. If you've spent much time around here, you might have noticed that I'm a big fan of floral crowns, but these ones are particularly cool... because they're fruity! Golden Swank has provided a really beautifully shot DIY for these bad boys, too.
3. Mint and peach is one of my absolute favorite color combos, and all of the intricate details on this table setting are fabulous.
4. Using 3-D printing technology, there are now pens that allow you to draw in 3-D! This Lix model is the smallest, and most lightweight. This is the last day for their Kickstarter campaign; the project is already funded (yay!) but you still have the chance to nab the first pens produced for $155!
5. Oh So Beautiful Paper shared a really awesome DIY for acrylic signs. Their suggested use is for menus, but I'm thinking they would good for absolutely everything.