2. I know I just moved into a new place, but omigoodnessgracious I just love this house so much. Wonder if they want to rent a room out?
3. This flower bedecked bumper is such a cute take on a traditional wedding send off (though I wouldn't want to take them off!)
4. I've been to New York three different times, but I've never done a doughnut tour. Wonder if they highlight any gluten free options? (PS, did you see my kitty doughnut on Instagram? It was so cute I almost didn't want to eat it. Almost.)
5. The ruffled chiffon layers and matching nude pumps have me falling in love, and wondering if I could get away with that look at the office (Answer: No.)
6. I can't wait to try this French Rickey this weekend, plus the illustrated recipe is just the cutest!
2. The flower bombed office at freepeople makes my heart flutter. There are few things in the world that can brighten up a space quite like an abundance of blooms.
3. There is nothing about this photo that is not perfect. It was really hard not to put kassiaphoy in this collage like seven times this week. Definitely girl crushing, and I absolutely don't know her (sorry if I sound super creepy right now).
4. Lotsapresence speaks the truth. Holla.
5. This dress on alixcherry... wowza. I'm all about it, plus she makes the best videos on Instagram.
6. Totally swooning over this kitchen and everything in it; I think the kitchen should be one of the best rooms in the house, and bekahgrace_ totally nailed it.
2. These printable cup wraps from A Subtle Revelry are gorgeous, and make it easy to cover those hideous dixie cup designs for your next party. It's amazing how such simple details can make such an impact.
3. Kris Atomic's backstage shots for Temperley AW '14 are utterly gorgeous; I just want to have this entire rack transported into my home, please and thank you.
4. The office that is taking shape in the Beautiful Mess studio home is awesome, and I especially love the desk built so there's storage right at your fingertips.
5. Tiny bundt cake place settings are just about the coolest thing I wish I had thought of first, and Charmed Events makes it sparkle with the addition of gold and pink. I want an invite to their next shindig.
6. Door Sixteen posted a couple of photos from her Stockholm trip, and I can't wait for the rest. They're beautiful, moody, atmospheric, and make me want to jump on the first plane out of here.
Happy Wednesday everyone! Make it a good one. Much love and many returns, Rachel